TLN Hosting Community Questions
This page has been created to answer the Most Frequently Asked Questions from our Hosting Community.
- What is the Tenacious Living Network (TLN)?
- Who is the target demographics for the network?
- How is my show promoted?
- Do I get support with creating my podcast program?
- Am I on my own after these sessions?
- What are my responsibilities as a host?
- Are the episodes aired LIVE?
- Am I responsible for the production of shows?
- Am I the only expert in my field on the network? Will I have competition?
- Do I own the content of my shows?
- How do I view my on-demand library?
- How do I download my content?
- Who creates the graphics for the website?
- Who maintains the website?
What is the Tenacious Living Network (TLN)?
TLN provides a professional and polished service (a platform) to showcase your expertise and knowledge to position you as a trusted advisor. Your content will be made available on-demand. We cannot guarantee the number of listeners; we CAN guarantee that you will look professional and accessible to all who you promote your show to.Back to Index
Who is the target demographics for the network?
The network does not have a target demographic as our intent it to guarantee that you will look professional and accessible to all who you promote your show to.
Our email database and social media reach primarily include individuals who are:
- Interested in products and services designed to improve oneself and reducing the stress/overwhelm in their lives
- Mostly (70%) female
- Business Owners/Entrepreneurs/Mompreneurs
- Willing to pay for a product they believe in
- They are brand loyal, and encourage family and friends to buy products they like
- Age Range: 35-65
How is my show promoted?
TLN provides a professional and polished service (a platform) to showcase your expertise and knowledge to position you as a trusted advisor. Your content will be made available on-demand. We cannot guarantee the number of listeners; we CAN guarantee that you will look professional and accessible to all who you promote your show to. Having said that, we do promote your show:
- Through our own Social Media advertising and email database – we have a community of close to 10,000 people across Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Through our hosting community. Our hosts are sharing their shows – and how to access our network with their mailing lists, friends and families.
Do I get support with creating my podcast program?
Yes. You have 2 options:
- VIP-Program Development – You will have 1 call with Heather, the new Network owner plus 3 calls with Carrie-Ann, Founder of the Network, to determine all aspects of your program – including show description,show format, themes and script development. “Show Development Session”
- Self-Led Program Development – You will receive the templates to create your own program; and then we ask that you submit the completed work to us so we can work on getting your presence established on the Network.
Am I on my own after these sessions?
NO. Our Network Manager will be in contact with you on a regular basis to ensure all upcoming recordings are scheduled and all promotion has been received. You will have access to the Recording Producer inside the virtual recording session.
When you opt in for the VIP services – you can book one call per month with the Owner of the Network, to discuss, among other things, upcoming episode themes and content. “Content Development Session”Back to Index
What are my responsibilities as a host?
You are responsible for providing the content of the shows, providing a recap of the episode for promotional material, booking the recording sessions and securing guests for your show (if this is the format you choose).
Back to Index
Are the episodes aired LIVE?
No. All shows are pre-recorded in our virtual recording studio (via Zoom), and a minimum of 14 days in advance of being released in the on-demand format. This will allow time for post-production efforts.Back to Index
Am I responsible for the production of shows?
NO! This is the great news! As part of the service provided by Tenacious Living Network, we take care of all aspects of recording and post production efforts (including scheduling and uploading to on-demand library); and provide you with episodic graphics for marketing purposes.Back to Index
Am I the only expert in my field on the network? Will I have competition?
We cannot guarantee this as there is a commonality in the teachings of personal and professional development. We do not see this as competitive, rather collaborative. Each message will be delivered differently and received differently your audience. What resonates with one listener, may not resonate with another. It is our mission to provide the listeners as many options as possible for them to select what works best for their personal circumstances.Back to Index
Do I own the content of my shows?
YES. Ownership of the Podcast Show Content and Host Feature Content remains with the Host. However, the Host gives the network a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license to re-air any Host Content in connection with the TLN including, for the avoidance of doubt, the ability to upload the Host Content to the TLN on-demand library and to use on iTunes and similar services (the “Intellectual Property License”).Back to Index
How do I view my on-demand library?
Visit http://bit.ly/TLRS_OnDemandMainArea and scroll down until you see your graphic and then click on image to be directed to your dedicated page.Back to Index
How do I download my content?
Right click on the play button beside the episode you want to download and select “Save link as…” to download to your computer. You can also find your content distributed globally on iTunes, GooglePlay and Blubrry.Back to Index
Who creates the graphics for the website?
Our network website is formatted professionally to have continuity across all shows on our website, this includes graphics. Graphics to represent the podcast program will be created by TLN. We will ask you for your business logo and a high resolution headshot to provide us a sense of your branding and style.Back to Index
Who maintains the website?
Our Network Manager and Web Developer.Back to Index
If you still have a question after reading this document, please email email@example.com
Owner of Tenacious Living Network
Founder of Follow It Thru