Friends to Mankind across Canada
In today’s Friends to Mankind with Ally Johnson reflects on some of the individuals she has met while travelling across Canada . She talks about who she has met and some of the work that they are doing … and how others are helping in their own way.
Friends to Mankind Canada episode notes:
- Jane Unlimited – biking across canada on a solo mission and raising awareness about being overwhelmed by loneliness and how she is raising awareness (3:20)
- Blaine Penny – awareness around mitochondrial disease and asking the question ‘what can we do?’ to make a difference (10:56)
- Prairie Cares- helping prairie farmers through tough times (19:15)
- Project Jed – biking to raise awareness about male suicide and male abuse. (26:29)
- Trevor Sanderson – Canadians joining with Canadians (34:03)
What is Friends To Mankind?
Friends to Mankind (FtoM) is an international non-profit organisation, working with individuals, corporations and humanitarian organisations for the betterment of humanity. They are headquartered in Canada and have offices and representatives worldwide, in Malaysia, USA, UK, Switzerland, Spain, Sweden, Singapore, Germany and Australia. At FtoM, there are no champions, no heroes, nor leaders. But, there is an open invitation for everyone – it is the invitation to participate in the transformation of humanity.
Interested in knowing more about Ally Johnson and her fight to end poverty by cycling from sea-to-sea? Visit her other podcast here at Tenacious Living Network – home of your holistic health podcasts :
What is Sea2Sea Cycling to End Poverty?
SeatoSea Cycling to End Poverty is a cycling mission focused on empowering people out of the cycle of poverty through fundraising and awareness. Poverty is real. Over 800 million people live in extreme poverty and nearly half the world lives on less than $2.50 / day. Sea to sea is working towards solutions. With partners, all over the world we collaborate with businesses people using 4 methods: mentoring, training, access to capital and advocacy. Equipping people struggling with poverty with tools so that more communities can achieve more food, good health, fruitful work, peace, and justice. Sea2Sea is a registered 501K in USA and Charitable Organization in Canada
How can you help?
***Personal / direct donations www.seatosea.org sponsor rider/ fundraiser Ally Johnson