Take Back Your Life
Human resilience expert. Combat-Wounded War Veteran, International Author and Speaker, Resilence Trainer for the US military Brian Fleming shares with us how to how to stand firm when everything around you is blowing up and take back your life.
Topics in this podcast will include:
1. How do the world’s most resilient people move beyond tragedy and overcome?
2. What do you think is one of the biggest obstacles that holds people back from moving forward beyond pain and trauma?
3. In your book “Redeployed: How Combat Veterans Can Fight The Battle Within and Win The War at Home”, you talk about ‘Release Valves’. Can you tell us more about what exactly that means?
4. What was the single greatest lesson you learned that allowed you to begin moving forward again?
More about Brian Fleming
Brian Fleming served as a Team Leader in an Infantry Platoon with the US Army’s 10th Mountain Division while fighting the ground war in Afghanistan. His vehicle was blown up twice while deployed and he was severely wounded in action when a suicide bomber exploded 3-feet away from him in Kandahar. After 14 months of burn treatment and reconstructive surgery, he went on to become an international author & speaker for companies across the globe, and a resilience trainer for the US Military. His mission is to help people stand firm when everything around them is blowing up!
Visit his website and business called Fleming Continuing Education Programs and facebook page at www.facebook.com/BrianFlemingOfficial
Get a new and better you! Live a healthier and happier life through the help of Carrie-Ann Baron and Tenacious Living Network (TLR Station) your podcast directory for Holistic Health and Alternative Health Solutions.
Join Carrie and her guests as they discuss ways on how to reshape your reality. Check out some of her other podcasts:
- The Intuition Principle
- Kickstart Communications
- 3 Keys To Creating A Life You Love
- Cobblestone Health